... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

mellow hallow twenny eleven

Oh, good morning sweet little rose
what are you doing here
so late in the year

Shut up you freak
I'm not sweet
I have thorns
my needles to life
my sweet revenge
your life depends
NOW get in the kitchen
brew my poison
what I crave
with my last breath
I'll be at your grave

1-part crap from an old hairy butt
1-part intestines from any human's gut
1-part squirmy toad tail
1-part beastly toenails
1-part mushy rice
1-part poltergeist
1-part blood straight from your veins
1-part sugar grains
stirred not shaken
straight up
I'll waken

Halloween night
kids will pass by
MY! MY! MY!
The tricks I know
are straight from the master
guaranteed to cause disaster

I'm red
I'm alive
I'm big and bent
my thorns are hid
I'll see you in the graveyard
KID

*** new found from Ms. L Leland (The Retched Rose)


...enjoying my vacation with my little miss ... shopping and scary movies overload ... we have purple candles for tomorrow ... and white 2 inches for me ;) ...

here are some of my fave pictures of today (neatly tucked in albums, The Witching Hour featuring a hyperactive Zombie Santa and a mellow momma ... and @ Sophia Clarisse ( a homage for my darling daughter) ... at random ...

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive