... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

messing up Algorithm


Haha don 't force me to tell you why*





*i actually googled and saved these photos, anticipating  something waiting to happen.  actually, that was a little overdue.  i was thinking birth month.  and the next month.  there were actually many calendered events beginning March, thus, presenting opportunities to drag, brag, load, there!  What kept you?  Why d'you have to do that for!  I was anxious.  And you fucking made me wait!

I'm tired of those seemingly true button of  "hand me down" postings of your psychotic thickenedwater**

**may be i was jealous of him and damn baby he's givin good love, so i was thinking uhhmmm may be if i roamed a little longer, farther, and didn't stay around with you, may be we'd bumped on each other in seemingly (un) familiar grounds ...  then may be, just may be, I would have found him and fucked him instead of you.
and be over him in a jiff 
('sniffin').


  

---->>> PHOTO CREDITS  <---- p="">
BIG BIG Thanks to http://indieberries.com for these images --- capturing, reflecting my genuine, raw, "the moment" feelings :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive