... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

toys, beer lytes, a luggage, ol' pictures and a big cat.



Thanks to Nanat for recommending!


It was going down. May be a movie can do. Milan with Dennis was like 6 years ago. Many things in between. Radical changes. Of lives, and hearts. And the movies, too.

It’s digital. It’s one time screening. It’s 250 bucks with free hotdogs and pizza. My first 3D. The scent of childhood. Leaving and moving on. Me, Soph and Toy Story 3.

“Saying goodbye ain’t easy. Not having said it is haunting.”

This gYpsy’s back at the movies.


Thank God It’s Friday!


A little break from work. It was a hard squeeze. But coming home a little early on a Friday, miszin’ ol’ friends and a bunch of mah ol’ crew very ohhhh soooo persistent for meet-ups … it’s very tempting. My resistance was kinda low that evening :)

First stop, me and Jen with the kids, jusz a few blocks away from their place, she treated me for dinner @ Jollibee :) We went home quick for a really good chit-chat, we got interrupted from time to time, makulit si Mau, mas makulit si Faye, sumali pa si Mon. We downed a few bottles, Benj and I … I smelled blood again … I packed my things and went … to

… my second stop … Pier 1 @ MOA. Me, Nettchii, Mykee, Fayie and Monchito. Two buckets and I must say, that night belong to Mon Bruan ehehe. Na shock man si Nettchai, in denial pa din si Fayie, ako naman, when you’re 40 you get used to revelations. You get shocked, and get over it :)

Cheers to Mon … and a really happy, fulfilling life!

I was home almost 6 in the morning. Two hours of sleep. I was off for work. Passed by Sikatuna and dropped off that little travel luggage I am lending to Benj for his 2-week business trip in Australia. A luggage of memories :) My Tita gave it to me during my last visit to Oregon 4 years ago. Four years ago I was skirting the streets of Queens braless on my pajama :) ... dead from stress and bad news (from Manila) in Florida ... happy drinking and dining with the Del Mundo's of Chicago, my heart splattered (and ignored)all over Denver.

May be I was too happy about last Friday night … spending time with ol’ friends … I was wearing a smile all throughout my tour yesterday. The luggage story was jusz like, as usual, red ants feasting on my eyes.


Facebook!


Some recently uploaded century-old pix got the raves and the waves :) … me, I guess, I have to accept my kabobahan sa Facebook. I am trying to learn it … and each time I do … something comes up. Something like …

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16730&id=100000099992542&l=4cecde6b4c

And BTW,

I love those green eyes! Roarin’ with my new tiger shirt from Vi-Sa-Ge. I met her at FB thru JenJen. ;) If only for that, I deserve some extra points. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive