... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Old photographs ...

A gallery of my favorite shoots taken by myself, family, friends, and old loves :). I enjoyed doing this because each picture comes with a lovely narration of stories. See how fast time flies. And leaves us with beautiful memories.

More to come. Cheers to life!

♥


Always a fave picture of Baby Sophie, almost 5 months old. Same pic that was published in Baby Magazine, same pic pasted on our ref, same one you will see in my wallet and Lola Miles', too. It was a lazy afternoon, me and baby, had nothing to do but bum around the bedroom, 2/F in a townhouse somewhere in Moonwalk, Las Piñas. Still very tiny and soft and ohhh sooo cuddly, I tried to use the pillows to support her while she tried to pull away with that "carry me please, mommy" look while mommy struggles with the camera.

♥


Bonding moments @ the shower. Closing to terrible two. Sophie looked so innocent, paying attention to what Mommy was telling her ... I bet, I was trying to "make her bola" so she wouldn't have to cry as I tried to wash her face with water. This is such a lovely picture of us ... those days when I used to color my finger nails :) ... those days when I can still bathe her or even take the shower together.

♥


Daddy's girl. I posted in FB under Sophia Clarisse and everyone agreed, JM ikaw ba yan? :)

♥


Ronnie holding hands with Sophie. On her 3rd birthday celeb @ Jollibee. Si Rons always present na yan since 1st birthday ni Sophie, Storyland days pa.

♥


I call this, MESSY CUTE. Me shooting my niece Stephanie. MOA kembot with her mom, my cousz, Rors', second homecoming from Dubai. I miss na Steph. :(

♥


Fairy boy, Joshua Niguel. His mothers eyes. My best dude's first born. Missing the boys from New York City.

♥


Lambingan moments ni bunso at ni panganay. Missing my motorcycle rides with my baby cousz Jon Mark. Akalain mo yan, our exes are first cousins.. OMG. Small world.

♥


Almost 30. Those years of beautiful friendship. DOGNUTS.

♥


Kami lagi ang taga tumba ng isang kaha ... hahahah ... walang patawad kahit Holy week ... keber na dalawa lang kami after ma-indian na naman ni Nanat ... tuloy kung tuloy ... me and Pareng Pong Pagong ;). Our run away statement those days, these days. "Hibernation. Ayusin ko lang buhay ko."

♥


Sister Ghie. Isa sa pinakamabait kong kaibigan. So beautiful inside and out. High school days, I remember super talented dancer and volleyball player. Happy that she nows stay in Manila.

♥


In love with ol' ITSED. My friend Jen during our (1st stop) dinner at Gerry's Grill MOA. Lovely with her purple bayong bag curt'sy of "Cesar Ladder :), previously from CITEM's Publicity Group", over-looking my peach cocktails. Me ... I was the one taking the picture.

♥


My kiddos trying our very best to have a good time monkeying around tat lonely hallway. The night e-Services died. :(


♥


Always a fave pic of B to the 3rd power ;) ... si Betong, melancholic. si Baby, hesitating ... (as always), at si Bok (happy with her power smile!).

♥


Billboard porn with Nettchii. A few days after ESP 2008, we decided to all come to the office in white tops (everyone was glad kasi sumunod ako sa dress code hahah) for a so-called photo shoot. We were so happyyyyyyyyyy. This pic of Nettchii and me brought the house down. The now famous lesbianism act.

♥


The devilish grin. My reluctant smile. Kami ni Honey ko.

♥


Same shades. Same skies. I was blushing. She was using her eyes. ;). My last Christmas @ CITEM. She counted 2 more. We still hangout @ Treats Bluewave where beer lyte is cheaper and Subway comes in handy.


♥


Yangers and Jie and our blue margarita during the Peñafrancia Festival in Naga City. My first Air Philippines hehehe. My adorable cabin. My pink hanes. Mwah! from Twin Frost.

♥


Yoh and ... hush hush


♥


40 freshies ;). Grand Alumni 2011 here we come!


♥


Monsalud girls. Mom's my best bud in grade school. A beautiful, intelligent woman. Heidi B.




♥


Mykee and Kuya, from Mykee ;). Cuteeeee

♥


Magbayaw na hilaw. Taken in Davao curtsy of MyPiayaya.





♥


Ang pinakamasarap na shot ng baby ko. Kuha ng pinakamagaling na photographer sa balat ng lupa. MORAL LESSON: Hwag higa ng higa kung saan saan, lalo na kung pababa ng hagdan si Boklay! Hahahah salamat Bok!






♥


Marked!



























Photographs
A slice of decency

**Please Note: I take no credit for most of the photographs used in my blog articles for I am no photographer myself. Some pics from online. Some of them from the generous hearts of my friends. If by any chance, you see a picture belonging to you and it bugs you, loses sleep over it, and eventually kills you to see it here, e-mail, SMS, text, call, leave me a message, and I will gladly remove it. If you want credit... please let me know details, I will be more than glad to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive