... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thought Balloons of an Adult ADHD

One whole day of imprisonment. Innovation Revolution @ Topaz, Gateway Suites ;). A rush in my head. A barrage of thoughts. My expensive Claire Fontaine notebook from Fully Booked which I bought shortly before Christmas last year. Part of my segregation tactic, for the reason not to be in the company of my company hayyyyyy Darn, I wanted to go to Gourdos also that time but daming zombies, paskong-pasko eh hayyyyyyyyyy

So there after 16 leaves, I got 2 more for today's scribbles and doodles. Here’s a laundry list of those random thoughts

On my first cup of coffee:
On Love: It can’t be taught, it can’t be learned. It can’t be imposed, thus it’s useless to beg.

(I think ama wanna post this in Blendah tonight.)

Leo Burnetts hummmmm …. The more ideas the better. The better to get to the great idea. But a great idea dies with a bad execution. So execute with perfection!

My take to that Leo Burnett’s: A bad idea is a bad one period. No amount of execution can convert that to a good one. Hahahahah, me bitch-playing with words again. Quirky, sez MyPiayaya and Boklay.

Ad gurus say, “Be entertaining, be very sexy, or be very useful. Otherwise be ignored.”

Ergo, you, yes, you, am talking to you: You must find all these entertaining. You find me sexy. ;) You need me. That’s why you can’t ignored me.

And geography on that part of Asia where my stay was close to "all expense paid". 2005. Thanks to Dimaano-san ;). Yuburi Fusai; Yubari, the Japanese coal city that lost 90 per cent of its residents after its mines closed and the city councilors went on a disastrous spending spree. NO MONEY BUT LOVE! (please don’t take this out of context.) There may be limited info on Yuburi Fusai in the internet, I dunno why. But the hidden truth in this mantra, LOVE MATTERS/CREATE A SOLUTION. I hope Ms Margaux will agree with me this time. She gave me two As for recitation this afternoon anyway. I gave my free Big Mac to Ca, and brought home the other one to Soph.

INSIGHT. Not just a matter of factly. Not an ACB (Accepted Consumer Behavior). Why a hidden truth can change the way you see things. I wanna write about this lengthily next time.

1) Why it shouldn’t hurt.
2) It’s just a broken heart. It couldn't kill me.
3) Acceptance is liberating.


On my second cup:

The good thing about a purely adult audience, in a so-called corporate setting, the intellectualization of verbatim ;), radicalization of change arrrgggghhhhhh

This safe sex ad from France … Luna Park lingering …
Vivez assez longtemps pour touve ;)




Credits: OST by The Vibrators, “Baby, Baby”

...and the hard sell, don't watch when the lights are off ... this has made "Panda" an official halloween get-up ...






On my third brew:
I was psychologically incapacitated to sit still and pay attention, and was flipping my pen up and down while struggling to put down into words a new enumeration of To Dos for the next couple of months. Arranged in no particular order. But only as they enter my bored hyperactive thalamus. I may not be serious about this list. But you are required to take this seriously: ;)

1) run
2) ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, and many more ignores
3) fast-track friendster
4) jobstreet and MyPiayaya
5) tamer
6) quit, quit, quit, quit, and many more quits
7) let go of Sophie
8) passport for Disney ;)
9) hair cuttttttt

2 comments:

  1. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information.web site |how does raspberry ketones work |does raspberry ketones really work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your excellent quality contentdoes raspberry ketones really work |raspberry ketone reviews does it work |raspberry ketone dr oz

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive