... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Breakin' my manna ...

Must not forget to break the bread and give thanks.

Despite of the fact that I was in my usual “pasaway” mode. Again too much beer and too little meds. My vow, sabi ko tatapusin ko lang February. By March I promise to be a good girl. My left eye flickers. I think I need to see my doctor again. :(

So those manna from heaven …

1) God bless Lolit for being the bearer of good news ;), and the brains behind the “black plan” hehe. The “black plan”, intriguing for Marlon and ACD, but we cannot disclose for propriety and security reasons hahaha. So tomorrow is our 5th day since the conception of Lolit’s “black plan”. I am having heart murmurs, half of my body is numb. “Time is gold, life is short. Help us please.” …

2) Lui's Monchits. I really hope it turns out well.

3) The week that was, another week of sweet bonding moments with Bok, Diani and Fayie on a Wednesday night. May barilan sa Starbucks :(.

4) Fayie’s treat at Treats (again) for me and (Mark) Emil on a Friday night. This time, may sunog naman hahaha.

5) Sunday night family bonding. Revelations I do not want to hear anymore. Revelations too late to be reveled.

6) This week I finished reading Choc’late for a Woman’s Heart. I knew from the start that it wasn't really a stunning book to read. In fact, I found some stories quite naïve, and old-fashioned :) or may be I am just too odd, all into things complicated and dysfunctional and crazy and weird :). A few one-liners, and I think, they were not even twenty. They hit you, smack just right there, exactly where your heartbeat is. (Sharing em soon here.)

Every book I get to finish successfully (without cheating :)) I consider an accomplishment. So there, another diamond in my tiara ;)

7) This week, too I begun with Eat, Pray, Love sequel :) … “Committed” … me already eggcited about Liz’ Brazilian golden boy, Felipe. My first chapter, and I must say I am really into Liz’ sense of humor. I think we have the same, straight forward, honest, sometimes dark, sometimes angry, sex starved wit! ;)

8) We got our bags all tied up. Thanks to Sophie’s dad and his crew.

9) 28th of February. Last day. The 1st quarter is almost done. Summer comes and I’m 41. Nine months and it’s Christmas again. Tomorrow, my not-so-little-girl-anymore is 14 years old.

My Featured Bling ... tadahhhh








“Irma’s Bar” … the humble beginnings:) … minus the mood lights.

The pinks, the peach and the purple ones were all gifts from Bok. The pinkies were the ones we usually used during wine sessions in CITEM. The long-stemmed purple was one of those no-occasion gifts. Peach was for Sophie which she uses all the time like a water goblet.

The tiny Hello Kitty glass was a personal favorite. I love Hello Kitty. Plus it was a gift from Dennis when we were still together.

My colorful wine glasses hang sexily in my kitchen, meantime that I can’t afford a real bar, complete with all the mood lights. Woot woot Still a small section in my kitchen, suspended on air, teasingly inviting me for a drink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive