... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Old Photographs ... (I, Me, Myself Series)


a stolen shot of my reflection ;) ... me and my far sighted texting caught in camera, trapped between high tech sliding walls :), Iloilo City 02/20/2011.



@L'Fisher Hotel, getting ready for my shower. :)



Leaving my cabin for Peñafrancia Festival.




Close up shot.






Bespectacled.











Mah Little Flower Mykee's fave shot of Ate Nena. Taken @ Waterfront Hotel Cebu after a back-breaking ingress.




This is baby cousz Jon Mark's fave shot of Ate.




Bangs @ 39!



coy




Boheme!




a gYpsy look




My baby days @ new office. Showing off my off-shoulder ;)




Aviator shades ... cousz Rory's and mine's favorite bling bling from Human



...a little reluctant :(



...but a smile is a plus. ;)





A-Happy New Year 2008-shot after a long chat with ...


Fresh outta showah!



and tat fresh outta bed look.



Going.




Going!



Gone.



Blondei!






Mask!




Up against the light. Masked!



Welcome to our masquerade.





my adorable, huggable ;) Kamiseta


My Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret ... a fave shot by Angge.




... of painful bus rides.



Me the Egyptian, playful with SOphie again




Me .. shy piXie mommy ... playin' pretend with Sophie.




Joel's personal pick ;) ... behind me, my antique sungkaan which we got from one of the Hall's antique shops (grabe hirap ni Dencio na bitbitan yan from Roxas Blvd. to my place in Dasma ;) ), Bok bought her own antigo there, actually sabay kami heheh ... can you see my little fairies and scented candles behind me, too ... and of course, I do love my huge French window!



Beer and arrozcaldo sessions with my good old friend, Ronnie @ Marina



One of old faves ... long wavy locks there, lips on Victoria's Secret ... one version with baby pic resting on my workstation in GMA.


too shy ;)



Chillax with my cousz @ Tita Marie's house after Lola's funeral in '97.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive