... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Puppies

Ganun pala talaga minsan. Paikot ikot man. In full circle. 360 degrees and back. One day you will find yourself in the same spot, exactly where you left at, face to face, with that same person.

Love like that so pure and innocent, transcended time and space. Such a beautiful memory of my childhood.

Just like that it brushed off those nightmares, and I was transported to a much happy, peaceful world.

We’re putting aside the last 30 years. What’s important is each day we try to make a memory of our own until the next 30 years and counting.

We’re both giving this a chance, sayang naman.

Two days, and I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive