... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kitch Witch Diaries: My Favorite Dish

There is always a first time. The right amount of love and an overdose of encouragement.

On my toes by 7 AM. By 9 AM, this gYpsy going craZy cooking pakbet.

A documentation of this journey ...

I love my honey!
By Irma S. Vanta (Albums) · Updated 22 hours ago · Taken at 30 years deep deep in my heart
All about Us.
30 Years and beyond.
Me and My Honey.
MAGIC!



my lavander door unlocked


light and rest



Bruised Water



coffee



After 41 years and 2 months.
A sweet, spolied brat's first dish.
Pakbet for my Honey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive