... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Friday, February 3, 2012

these days ...

1) back to loveblender ...

i got me writing this, that night, I misplaced myself again. Just me a little hurt. Something on his wall that stirred my reaction. Silly me for forgetting. I am The Other Woman ... I threw away all my rights when I decided to be just as that Two months ago.

Or may be next time, I should ask him first, "whether it's a good time to feel bad."

I am just his mistress ... I am always wrong.

By IrMa
Date: 2012 Feb 02
Comment on this Work
[[2012.02.02.12.22.29231]]
Staying Away

... from a dream
you couldn't have
because it wasn't
really there.


... and found this from BK ... a sum of all my feelings ... and why I left FB again.



2. ... Facebook ...

... so i left again ... what's new? I always do.

Just too much sorrow in there.

3. Finally Workshy ...

after a long search ... Workshy's Soul Love ... and then you realize, it's just a song ... those were just words ... ain't true ... ain't for real.



4. and piXietales ...

... a mere product of a writer's imagination and craZy thoughts ... me all fueled up and got this old big bad liar punching her sick keyboard again :)

5. corby's a wreck!!!

it's always full, always no signal, always empty batt. God's hands working ... telling me it's just exactly what I need these days. that kind of quiet. I am not complaining about this anymore :)

6. happy sick

i missed my doctor. i missed my meds. i swell. i bleed. i've got my head bursting. my heart broken. i have reasons not to come to work ... that felt really wonderful. me just wanna get sick all the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive