... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hathaway's

I was reading Commuter Express this morning, my daily locomotive catatonic boxes, on my way to my very-near-future ex office. :)
So then I  came across this line.  My train of thought followed.    It made my early morning interesting.
While I temporarily ceased from talking to myself.  And even momentary sojourn from writing down my musings.
This Wednesday morning, sun all up ... it felt like me getting caught up in an intersection of resonating memories.  A barrage of it, a tirade, an outburst!   Suddenly, I was thrown in a mudsling  of an urgent and (trying to be) brief reflection of my own vicious cycle.  My defiance and rebuttals.  My sincere stubbornness.  Child-like silly for a full grown woman of 41 years and 3 days.
I always tell this to myself.  Like repetitious prayers.  May be it was a sign of disbelief … faithless on my conviction.  Isn’t it ironic?  I have always been trying to convince myself more than anyone else.  This is the same test I have been taking since I was 13 years old.  I have been failing it close to 30 years now.
Running in circles and always ending up in the same place.
I was really actually looking forward to a little alone time, and then I fell in love like a fool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive