... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Destine's Jaded Leaves the Group

jusz before the over-the-weekend long vacation ended yesterday ... and some last minute renewals in https://www.facebook.com/gypsytales ... some quick decisions we have to make ... out of impluse, no buts, no what ifs. "Leave" is just a button at the upper right hand corner --- you just clink without blinking an eye.

26th October 2011, right after breaking up, i decided to put up Destine Love Sweets in connivance with Destine's Will* (my ol' wizard). My own pixie hallow ....

My older account's too crowded. Everybody's there. Family, friends, old, new, work, school, college, high school, KES, AES, CITEM , DTI ZPO. You say something, venoms spitted all over. You build your wall, wild fires spread easy.

For my own sake ... a little more sanity, a little less of crazy.

It was my sweet escape, my fortress zone, after a fictitious FB account was set up using my identity, calling me names, adding my friends, but only my friends from our small town. I deactivated my original account, and continued my correspondence in DLS.

With open arms, without any qualms, DLS was cuddled by KES group. DLS' presence was my absence. Of course, it wasn't the same. It will never be the same. Even until now.

DLS' limited network was intentional. Public and small. A complete opposite of gypsytales.

A sorrowful period of transition. DLS was meant to be short lived.

Destine's Will was equally fleeting. A double whammy. I renamed https://www.facebook.com/pixietales --- Destine's Jaded.
Last night, 21st of August, not for anything else but because it already served its purpose. Destine's Jaded left KES group.

And not because it has been useful like pixietales but because the idea of a Twin Flame sucks (i must say though, tito Tony Suvega was an adorable man). Tomorrow another account closes.



**Destine's Will ... my second best, still best but only second to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive