... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

raspberry blue

""(I was updating my blogspot profile --- with something Carly Rae, it's been bluish 2 days :( ... I got the usual random questions, I usually give unusual answers to :). I was thinking blue raspberry. Either from icee slush or better from that frozen tequila mix with blue curacao, can't wait to watch my tongue turn anything between violet and green. Here goes my best answer. A memoir of a gypsy in a harem. Thanks to you, doctor's diagnosis. Author has written 121 stories for Life, Love, Friendship, Religion, Haiku, Young Adult, General, and Family. Marvelous! I checked my gmail folders, that was, Thursday, January 19. Achi and her blackberry, me and my android.) Your blue raspberry headphones in both ears, make sure I know that you don't want to talk. You've had a long day, had too many problems with that girl who is all you can think about.
*yes, doctor, my heart stopped beating, too the second I saw that. I thrive in life support now. please, feel free to pull the plug anytime. And Be merciful.""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive