... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Friday, September 28, 2012

@gypsytales: amazing grace


""...so remember that time I asked you about your status, well, because, I know you've been lying to me about it. and the reason why i asked was to give you the chance to tell the truth, redeem yourself, and make things right, do right. but you DECIDED to stand by your lie, and live through it. I'm 42, and probably lived half of my lifetime, yes i've made serious mistakes in the past, really bad ones, so now with you, I wanna make it right, do right. I can't and don't want to live a lie, not even with you ... especially with you ... because I love you.

 my HS classmate sent me "Amazing ..." I replied ...

 @Elmz ... ... thanks for keeping the faith :) ... we both lost Elms, it would have been really beautiful, we waited so long for each other, we were so happy finding each other again. I remember when we were kids, there was this cute little boy who was always always staring at me, I didn’t understand, so I stared back, and enjoyed the feeling. it's just sad that even after 30 years, we’re still not ready for each other. Always that young boy who just watch her favorite little girl who always walk away. Life goes on ...""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive