... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Seventeen






I used to carry her in my arms and help her with the candles on her very 1st bday celeb.  I used to do her make-up and re-touch, too on her 7th little debutante's ball :)  ... I used to do many things for her in the last 17 years and (hopefully) in the next 17 more ... she will always be my baby (no matter how much she disagrees lol).

Happy 17th birthday sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive