... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Monday Morning Quarterbacking (my birthday blog.)

Shattering the myth.  Biting the bullet.  Swallowing the bitter pill.

T'was a Monday.   The year 2014. My 44th summer. Looking back before moving forward.

God was teaching me lessons. And these were the ones I learned.  Though probably, not the exact lessons God wanted me to learn.  But it's too late, because I already learned them. (God must be heartbroken.)  

1)  Life goes on.
2)  A heartbreak hurts, yes,  but it won't kill you.
3) Lick your wound, your pain is your fault.
4) You can fake orgasm but not happiness.
5)  Happiness is not absolute, and is elusive, thank God for my mastery of compartmentalization.
6)  Hobbies are better than prozac.  Pursue them passionately... helps you get by  ...your balm to your wound.
7)  Jonathan is right. Cyber romance is only good enough for cyber sex, don't get serious with it, jusz enjoy the sex. :))
8)  It's free to dream and indulge yourself in wild imaginings.
9)  Always leave a love that's not mutual.
10)  Don't give an opening.  Don't entertain.  Don't give it a chance.
11)  To doubt is good.  Keeps you safe from harm.
12)  Paranoia is better.  keeps you safer from more harm.
13)  Say no.
19)  Its Dennis from Dallas.
20)  All the rest were strangers.  Everything else is purely coincidence.  I already dismissed the thought.
21)  Just exactly as Daisy... why it ain't love! (http://mypixietales.blogspot.com/2013/12/desperate-seeking-daisy.html)
22)  I don't have to love the one I'm with.  I just have to live with that.
23)  If your marriage is lousy, stick with it.  You made your bed.
24)There is no such thing as second life, second chances, blah blah.
25) Twin souls' a lie. True love,  a hoax.
14)  I am stupid, unwitty, insensitive, irresponsible, unfaithful bad lover bitch with many disturbing fixations and psychoses who is actually disinterested and incapable of good sex.   I'm a bad cook, I'm lousy in bed, I'm barren.
15)  I am ugly inside and out,
16)  I'm not good enough.  He deserves better.
17)  I stopped looking for the truth.  I don't deserve it ... (the truth.)
18)  This is where I'm at.  There is where I take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive