... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, July 14, 2014

happiness in a bottle















One Saturday morning, had a lunch date with mah bebe cousz after he patiently waited while Ate was getting waxed  ;) at Lay Bare  ... then to his disbelief,  I got obsessive compulsive with Coca Cola's ShareACoke. LOL.  He was supposed to drop me home but I was really bent to get my personalized bottles that specific Saturday :))  I ended up spending 600 bucks for 2 paper bags of canned Coke products and 4 Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottles with iconic inscriptions ;) (i swear am getting more --- so gotta catch that big and red Coke Booth again somewhere). 

   

Oh Boy how she wanted to open this up and finish it off arrrgghhh

mah besties lovin' this 

syempre ang promotor meron din hehe

 #ShareACoke Happiness in a bottle, (there's one I can't show tho). Keep smilin' y'all! ---  my layout in all my other sites online :)

the missing bottle.  of course, it's only here I can show this one.  Kept some place else, just like that old pair of MP Nike Air Trainer.


NEXT PROJECT:  iconic mason jars via Magarang Garapon,  http://instagram.com/magarapon  ...  https://www.facebook.com/magaraponofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive