... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Travelogue: my 44th bday @ Pinakbet Country (Sub titled: Kabitenya in Ilocandia) :))



Some very very late posting.  I felt the urge of posting this one in Facebook, and in here, may be because, my next birthday is in already the air, and my draft folders  everywhere have been collecting dusts lately, and and it's persecution for a writer to go through another cold, dry spell.   This is my way of breakin' it.  :)

I didn't like it but I needed to, you know, .... fly all the way to Ilocos, and spend my birthday away. Some of my time spent quietly in my hotel room, watching movies, reading, online, offline.  I turned down invitations to drink, and go swimming.  Out of my room, I was working.  Out of my room, and not working, I tried to enjoy Ilocos.  Here ...



Vigan for Vintage

Vigan tee for my baby ... she collects 'em.

1st stop after lunch at Herencia Cafe which served us Pinakbet Pizza ( my goodness) 


Everybody else went inside the church ... I went ghost hunting lol


a quiet spot @ Hotel Luna

Hotel Luna arts

breakfast table for one :)

♥vintage life 

                      ♥brick walls
"Wish denied!" sabi ni Buddha 


i've been wanting to have something like this in my little garden ... or may be a bird bath made of clay pots ...

ala Angels Knoll only lonelier 

kinks ;-)

sa may batuhan :)

walking on cobblestones

Vigan nights

lights on!

Was that Johnny Moon?

something about murals ... they're like colored puzzles to me ...

Mr. Marcos lookin snappy in this portrait

... so the story of butong pakwan in the life of a Madame :)

may ganito pa ba sa public grade schools? 


MB turning orange smile emoticon




plated up

photo murals I think this was somewhere behind the Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive