... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Friday, February 5, 2016

The whole nine yards

may be i'm just tired
My daughter's cultural exchange program can be very exhausting.  Given my nature, I'm very peculiar with details.  But I'm thankful for having connections who have been very helpful in planning the logistics for the California and NYC legs.
In a few weeks, I'm moving to my new office, facing new challenges.  But very eager to have coffee at Mall of Asia with good old CITEM friends.

And i'm really tired
Of invaded space that makes me  sick
Getting  in and saw no traces of me
and of blocked spaces ...last time it was 3 years, this time should be longer
Of re-confirmations of truths i already know
And lies, too ... for years i thought were untrue
Here and there are pure coincidence, I get it now.

It's only February and many things coming up way too fast, it's too overwhelming, i need to slow down.

I am very far now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive