... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, March 22, 2010

beautiful Monday

Monday flu.
Registered 8:30 am. Twice before lunch. :) Meeting my expectations (again).
YMs with Phia ... love begets nothing I said LOL
...and Francis on IPs :)
I was invi so too bad i miszed Wes and failed to greet him a happy birthday :(
Davone's online ... so what!
Busy texting Faye while waiting for her ...
miszin Mykee's call ... I was sleeping with a slight headache
Prozac and alcohol when mixed= a dose of happy pill :)) ( a little something i learned from the Sopranos)
Spanish Johnny ... i like his first posting at Blender. Yeah, It must not be.
And on FB chat room, me and jen, me and glenn :) ... men, most men, when they find a window, they grab it and slice it open ... he scares me, and jen's a little pushy again ... pwede ba hindi college, pwede ba lalong hindi high school, pwede ibang tao, ibang panahon, yung hindi ko kilala, hindi ko pa nakikita, somebody that intrigues me because he is a stranger to me. and me interesting to him because i am a stranger to him.
... me and kuya boggs ... such cutie babies he's got there. talk about expiration and immaculate concepcion when you're not even Catholic. har har
... and me and MJ ... on online dating ... what can I say but laugh it off ... ow cmon am too physical of a person to become a fan of virtual sex ... it works for her ... so i take my hats off ;)
... and that word again. i heard it a few times in different occasions but connected with the same situation. i pretended not to be bothered when she said that but honestly i was affected by that. so was I? lemme see, let's do turfing ... let's define terminologies ...

"unwelcome, uncontrollable, and persistent idea, thought, image, or emotion... typical ones are well defined but there are legitimate worries (paying bills, studying for exams, keeping a job, interpersonal relationships). they can be occasionally be carried to a certain degree of passion, these concerns can change with circumstances and, in most cases be controlled, with planning, effort, and action. it can be a medical condition relating to problems that most people would consider far removed from normal, daily events and concerns."

me ... i control my own dreams. if i don't like some parts of it, i go back and change those parts. that's pretty weird but i can do that i swear. :) i casted spells on purpose. i held captive memories, affection, pains and losses of friends, strangers, and lovers. nah, am not a fallen angel. am jusz an angry piXie. if that makes me black. then that makes me witch. ;) so thank your gods for this one wonderful Monday, i have a flu, i had enough sleep last night, i am not in a foul mood today. i said my morning prayers. this is your lucky day.

snap it ...

I got a lot of raves from my recent postings in FB. Some really positive, wonderful things about my life ... let's try this here, who knows it can work for Friendster, too ...

my "cheesecake" farm ;)
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=15528&id=100000099992542&l=8dea2a624b
7 photos
deliciouz!
Location: 16th Street
Updated March 9
Created January 28

things i ♥
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19087&id=100000099992542&l=78dd474817
19 photos
charmed!
Location: my house, my garden, my room, my desk, my life
Created March 20

Sophia Clarisse
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=13258&id=100000099992542&l=e51e25cddd
43 photos
... i once lived a selfish, hedonistic life ... until God gave me my crowning glory ...(how can a soul, so fragile, so little Be so powerful ... and keeps an ol' gYpsy witch grounded arrrgghhh)
Location: mommy's ♥
Updated March 20
Created December 26, 2009

I AM SUCH A TEASE ... SO LICK THE CANDY FAST ... AM TAKIN' IT BACK EVEN BEFORE YOU UNWRAP IT ...beautiful Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive