... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

that was Missy Higgins ...

*lotsa lotsa time with Sophie. i picked her up last Friday from her swimming party. she had fun. i was happy doing things for her. we are now busy planning her vacation. she will be with her dad soon so i'm doing all the list of things she needs to bring with her, buy her sunblock and that ever reliable Johnson Baby Body Warming Oil (the one with Eucalyptus which i normally put on her back, and chest, tummy and neck everytime she goes swimming so she wont catch a cold).

*i started reading Chocolat again. While on the plane (with little excitement, of course, i've seen the film already, and it was a great, the cast, the story ... and of course ... Johnny Depp ... yeah tat Johnny, you know.)

*Season 1 The Sopranos ... this is something kinda hard to explain to a 13-year old. :) ... how can it look so normal, and be so evil? how? (good that she's not interested a bit to watch it) ... that damned priest was friggin' hot, ei.

*friendster migration to facebook the whole Sunday morning. slow but sure. am wearin' optimism i'd be fine with facebook. i'll learn my way.

*last night, i succesfully hid my facebook friends away from posers and stalkers. at least they won't get viewed from my site. from now on, i don't have accountability. i did the same in friendster some 3 years ago when i went private. i got bookmarked. i owe my friends and family some peace this time.

*crystal clear. i expected all these after Davao. i mean, there really is no better way to prepare, but the knowing alone is such a relief. Confirmation. Friends. The lurkings. It doesn't really matter who owns that account. I have a life to live.

*22nd of January. that was the last of me. i lost face many times. i thought i got it back when i left. but they didn't stop. they won't stop. they keep rippin' me off. if it makes them happy then not seeing me again won't hurt.

... am better read than seen. I'd keep on writing. you keep on reading. my mystery makes you curious. curiousity skins ... even the largest, meanest cat in
the universe.

so tell me, you, yes you ... why not on a weekend? what's with weekdays. work station? Onsemi's US-based. So somebody's must be within Asia-Pacific. regular working hours, Mondays thru Fridays. Davao was back-breaking (again). sorry about that. i tried to catch up with my writings this week. so tomorrow when you open this, you've got tons of reading to do. this one's bookmarked, too. and still there are just two names in google ... just two names, always two names. you invaded this world, too. so tell me, where else can i hide?




By IrMa
Date: 2009 Sep 06
color me happy

mid-afternoon dreams
are closest to reality
as they say.
it may be a myth
yet the scariest part of my sleep.
but if it's the only time
i can see you
hear your voice
watch you move
find that smile
you happy with her
i'd be fine
wakin up
with Charlie Brown's face
buried on my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive