... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

the reason why i lost my voice :)

who can make me walk
and resist the cab
be patient waiting for my ride
not smoke even with two pitchers of pale pilsen
in front of us
date without any means of communication
talk openly about anything under the sun
hitting it for the first time at Treats
there was only one downside:
I made a promise not to ever talk again to the
town's old gossipmonger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive