... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

God sez

Four days of blissful rest. Alone yes, missing my girl, yes ... but that was one fine getaway. T'was a good time to scrub walls, re-arrange my knick knacks in my kitchen, dining and bath. Always finding a comfy place for everything. Rubber duckies back, the little fairy fountain, too. Friendship is always great even online. We're getting adjusted to it. In fact we're so loving it. :) A little shopping, a little work online, I deserve a bottle of wine. Quiet time.

A recap of my Wednesday.

I was expecting a half day. I was planning a quick run to Korben's Place. Salivating on a Choc'late Kisz ;-). There you go ~~~ my whole afternoon got stuck at SMX. Trade Party is next week so ... well part of the job, what can I say. Good that she declined. Her hands loaded with kids. Lemme check my calendar for that Choco kisz some time huh.

They said traffic was bad. I couldn't catch a decent ride. Bok was already texting me for my whereabouts. I grabbed a cheap pair of flip flops, my feet's been killing me. My ol' brown wedge was such a criminal! I assured her I was on my way. I got there at Blackberry a little over past nine.

I was tired. But I was excited. Two pecks each. I handed Pendong benz. She loved it!

That night, same songs. All out of tune this time. I forgot my bikini har har ... but I got my camera. That was their night ... with jusz a little bit of me ;-). They were the celebrants, I was official photographer. Cheers to their 3rd anniversary, Bok and Pareng Allan ... fuck the moon, fuck the moon!

Bok and Allan's 3rd anni
11 photos
Cheers to the good life!
Location: Capt' Ferrer's @ Blackberry, Meadowwoods ;)
Created April 2
Edit Album|View Album|Delete Album
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=19776&id=100000099992542&l=f40b19b825

Home by 7 AM. I spent the whole day, on my bed, sleeping. :) Indeed, a Holy Thursday. I was sleeping the whole time ... I took a bath only once, can you believe that? And it's summertime, and everyone's freakin' sweaty.

Good Friday was lovely. My quiet time. The best time for reflection was when, as they claimed, God died. A flashback of all things beautiful. Simple, not expensive, but truly sincerely wonderful. I wrote about it that day, Good Friday, when God was dead, so they say. So the few times I was awake ... I did spend wisely. After Quiet Time, first, I got me migrating my remaining albums from Friendster to Facebook. piXietales there complete. butterlies, too. lovelace™. a bit of "jusz us", i didn't know what title to give. since there was really no us. never us. i jusz thought of 2 as a beautiful number. :) Second, I got myself planning a new blog. peggy jean once. but she did exist. li'l red many times. never existed. but lived. i wanted to give a tribute to her ... and to all those who never existed but lived. soon. here. red.

In between reflections, migrations and shades of red ... this PC crashed. And rose from the ashes that same Friday. God loves me so much period. :)

So since I was lazy for two days. Great Sabbath went hectic with some early mishaps. What the ... how could I missed my OB, I was planning about this the whole time, hell, I didn't know I was gonna have my period early Saturday morning. My body clock was all set to wake up at 7 am, it did. Then there ... my stains all over my sheets, shit shit! Not a good time for a Papanicola test :( ... Jena's gonna nag me for this again. Jen my nosy, demanding friend. I was so down, I decided to go a little shopping ... and went a little over board. I spent all my pay check. I didn't want to feel sorry anymore, I just have to continue adoring, for an extended period of time, all the things I splurged on this Great Sabbath day. All because I missed my OB Gyne, and my period coming in to early. Lord, forgive me. I know not what I do. You are My Jehovah Jireh. Always My Jehovah. My Jehovah Jireh.

***

A queen in Welsh mythology. An old Welsh witch to some myth. (So now it depends how you look at it. And the weight you give it.)

"Once in a million years,
a lady like her rises.
' ' you cry but she's gone,
and your life knows no answer,
and your life knows no answer.

Me ... I am Difficult. I admit. I confess. God, please burn me to hell. I'm sorry. (who want's to be difficult anyway?)

Some things aint easy.

God, I was never easy. Why so?











"Somebody has to earn you.
And Deserve you.
The Never Easy.
Always Difficult
Beautiful
You,"
God sez.

... ahuh ...

so i asked a question ... am waiting for an answer ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive