... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, May 17, 2010

My Prayer List

Today I got preoccupied finalizing my online order from Jules and Jean for tat famous cheek stains from Benefit ... whewwww 1,700 bucks for a bottle of blush ... hush hush. Like my treasured possession curl lash from Shu Uemura, BeneTint, is my dream blush. I was planning to get one of these the last time I was in the States but I ended up imprisoned in all Barnes and Nobles :) ... no regrets naman.

So tomorrow, Ill make my confirmation and hopefully meet up with Jean by next Wednesday @ Mary Pauline :






I can be a shallow girl, I posted this as part of my Prayer List (Wish List)in FB which currently is running low and slow (i dunno if this is good or bad :) ). I don't exactly want to bother God with the small stuff like this imported cheek stains, but it's more of me making me appreciate "me", that you know this 40 year old woman still dreams, still craVes, still wants, desires, tadahhhh ... This List is arranged according to degree of difficulty (easiest to clincher). The List was intended to grow long (as I continue to dream), and to grow short (as I continue to achieve my goals) ... only the tail end is constant :( ... but it is still a good dream.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20332&id=100000099992542&l=2f2d006d48




Jusz now, I begun miszing my Pippi Longstocking doll. I was in SM Clark yesterday morning, and I was hoping I could get another doll from Blue Magic (I got my original Pippi from Blue Magic, Rob Manila some few years back), sadly, the sales clerk was clueless. I was browsing the net hoping I can find a seller in Metro Manila, the search turned to nothing :( ... but I ain't giving up.

Instead, I found her theme song from Yahoo Answers and You Tube.

Been missing her. I hope he is kind to her. Been missing him, too. (but there's nothing much I can do. But he's in always in my List. He's always in my Prayers.)

Tomorrow, I'll bury myself with the Mall Tours this weekend, the Nyte Race in Cebu, the Accompli, the cell charges, TDS, etc, etc. (That's what I do now.) No sweat.




Freedom calls
Pippi runs
The girl who never heard she couldn't do something
Watch out world
Cause here she comes
And shes bound to teach you more then one thing
Pippi Longstocking is comin' into your town
The one no one can keep down
No No No No
The one who's fun to be around
Whoa! Whoa!
Pippi Longstocking is comin' into your world
A freckled faced red haired girl you ought to know
She'll throw your life into her world

She dreams dreams like me and you
And yes, it seems that she always makes her dreams come true
She loves trees and roaring seas
And the mountains please her more than toys do
Pippi Longstocking is comin' into your town
The one no one can keep down
No No No No
The one who's fun to be around
Whoa! Whoa!
Pippi Longstocking is comin' into your world
A freckled faced red haired girl you ought to know
She'll throw your life her world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive