... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, May 17, 2010

seVen

Productive, busy, really happy, blessed seven days


Healing.


No more swelling. No more bleeding. A clean bill of health from my OB. A smaller, kinder clamp arrrghhh And after 5 years … some serious, expensive medication from my derma hayyyy … Next stop my internist.

Friending

Happiest birthday to Anakish who sent her Mother’s day greeting a few minutes before boarding her flight to Korea … I remember Korea … somebody’s stat … a Seoul away hehe

11th was memorable … that used to be a monthsary :). But that was eons ago. For now, I celebrate this day in commemoration of my good friend Abi’s birthday. I was late with my greetings, I thought she was never gonna forgive me at all. I got her a little something, and wishes for two :)

I was on the phone with Maweng Thermites, earnestly planning HK Chef on the 28th :) … missing my mawes big time.

Pre-birthday celeb with Nosy Jena whom i heart :) It had to be a Thursday rush. I had good news and blessings to share. Besides, OT ako ng Friday, my preps for Sunday mall tours in Pampanga :)

She posted something on my wall just right after our girl talk walk in QC. I responded the night after.

Jena Garcia: Thanks mawe for the early birthday treat!!!! I had fun last night... as usual. Di ko mahagilap anywhere that kind of conversation! i so love it and i heart you!♥


Me: susme mawe tayu na naman nagsara ng Kebaban hahahah at in fairness naka dalawang SMB ka huh, bago ito hahaha, and me as usual duling akong umuwi nga bahay ... i had a really great time, too mawe ... mwah mwah

So this … a funny picture of her … habang kinakatay nya si Jamin hehehe






Blessings

Thank God for the annual increase. Thank God for the RA. I got many things fixed and paid. Thank God for my second pair of serving from Art Work, my 99 peso clear mascara, and those really wonderful head pieces … my gYpsy hat which mah lil girl wants to share with mom, and those tiny pink roses, too.





Thank God for Nanat’s influence. I got me a DVD copy of The Reader. Great and subtle. “He wouldn’t understand why she always have to leave … “

Thank God for independent projects. Thank God for Blackberry promise :) Thank God for bonding moments with Gaddi (appreciated by Gaddi).

Unit Head, why not?

Exercising …

… my right of suffrage.

Funny moments with Sophie, Erap still getting more than 8 million, and all the artistas on the solon’s list. “Mom, can we go to the States na.” :) She knows about the petition though we haven’t talked about it heart-to-heart. She still thinks she’s going there for a vacation, mommy in it. :( This is the 15th year, sometimes it scares me, it may be soon. Most of the time, I do not want to think about it. Mommy’s still undecided. Para akong si Arlene, may hinahantay lang. At least sa kanya, dumating, 4 years late … mine I know, will remain a dream.

Loveblendin’

“Less word, less mistakes,” I always say.

I was timid and uninspired for a while …

You not missing me. Me miszin' U.
By IrMa.
As a matter of fact ...

By IrMa
Date: 2010 May 13
[[2010.05.13.13.26.23130]


Some people just stop missing people.
Sometimes some people jusz get used to miszin' people.


Couzsin’

Roray’s home. Carrots there. Lem, too sempre. They called me earlier today … darnnnn … I was setting up at Clark. Hayyyy

I’m jusz so glad she’s home safe. And neatly tucked with her kids. She’s next right after me. Second in the brood. I miss her so.

Past Lifin’

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16730&id=100000099992542&l=4cecde6b4c


Beerin’

Got home almost 11 o’clock from my Mall Tours. Four cans, this old hag workin’ to finish this piece … Sophie trying to put herself to sleep, and this was playing at Channel 23 …

It was my college best friend who introduced me to this song. This was so new at that time. He brought this home from the States to play on his wedding. He told me, and I agreed (at that time), this will be good for your wedding, too Irma. Even if, I didn’t hear it on the day of my wedding. I still always whisper to myself … this will be my wedding song.

J. Kadison’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive