... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Friday, December 10, 2010

a little bit loss, a bloody big mess



Springkies sez:
Airports are such strange places.
They're a place for waiting, for rushing, for laughing, for crying, for leaving, for coming, for going, for reuniting, for departing, for resting, for working, for staying awake, for falling asleep, for hopes to take off or touch down ...
the things that happen to people in an entire lifetime can happen in one day at an airport.
They're a place for everything.

This Black Fairy gYpsy sez:
I was back at tat small airport again last weekend, with my team, Eu and Ken. The kids were busy with their berries, I was same with Thank God a smaller laptop this time. So I heard this song playing as PR158 was touching down.

Scouting for Girls ;), ahuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive