... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Untitled

My physical strength was giving away. Traffic is really bad on Saturdays. My flight was JIT but ...

I took 8 DVDs form the shelf. All overnight. Today I still have 2. Am watching one as I write. Soph's complaining, I owe her all the penalty :)

Easy Sundays. Waking up from my Saturday dream. And remembering it really really well. Parang videoke lang, we were walking and walking ohhh sooo endlessly. We stopped, you stopped to pick little pieces of anything along the way. Sometimes I thought they were garbage. Sometimes I thought how sweet of you to pay attention to little details like that. We got tired. And sat comfortably on a bench. My head rested on your shoulders. Your fingers stroke my hair. You lift my chin from time to time to give me little tender kisses. We got to our hotel. And there was blitzkrieg. :)

Yesterday Monday was my day off. I went shopping the whole time with cousz Carrots.

Tuesday today, got up early but still late for work. Everyone in Marketing was busy for kris kringle. Lunch with Ca at Trinoma was called off. Payback time with Smart and Canon who owe me big time :). I have back log cell charges. UCPB cheque for encashment. Liquidation Report. Optical and medicine reimbursement. Post-prod work. Am in-charge of the December Accompli arrggghh. Hummm, and tat One-on-one heart-to-heart with staff.

Wednesday's coop shopping for Christmas fettucine, fruit salad and Ronnie's GMA jacket.

Thursday fasting.
Friday morning blood tests. CITEM cheque in the afternoon.
Hopefully ... but then ...

***

Management offered to extend my vacation until after New Year's eve. I said No. Am skippin’ January 2011 anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive