... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Friday, March 25, 2011

-Raspberry Pancakes-






"Simple Pleasures"
dipping my toes in cool water
taking a pretty polaroid
cashmere sweaters
lifting my face to the rain
picking a perfect flower
robin's egg blue
squishing my toes in the sand
soft chiffon
crying from laughter
seeing the sun stream through the curtains

"Tatah"
Where are we going?
Will you take a left at the pond
or a right at the tree
Turn down that lane
or sail off with me?
Any way, we'll be free.


"Let's Go"
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
-Mark Twain-


"Snapshots"
Capture them.
They're not coming back.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive