... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

one sky

It’s true that this is my leap of faith. I’m only human, I get side-tracked from time to time. This morning I got paranoid. Honey, I'm sorry about that. And that little bad lie was really because I was angry at myself, frustrated, helpless ... I was sulking like a child. I was being a brat! May be it’s the distance. Definitely it’s the distance again. I suck!

I get drowned by sadness too much, sometimes ... thinking it will take a long stretch of time(or sometimes I jusz don't ...) before we see other again after 3 long decades of separate journeys … but then we have lived and still living under the same sky di ba … and aint this the 6th time we’re meeting, having each other … and that the last five were all consummated.

So even when I have to use up all my buffer stock of pixie dusts, in a heartbeat, Hun … you’d be wakin’ up with me on the other side of your bed, exactly as we planned, my head on your shoulders, and you can touch my hair alright :), your hands fitting perfectly with mine, and certainly we can kiss and make love anytime, all the time.

(Minus the momentary paranoia,) I so love being in love with you Hun.

The first 30 days spell W O N D E R F U L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive