... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, June 4, 2012

dirty kitchen

One afternoon, with a cranky internet connection, lovelace™ one of my albums in Facebook, running full with all my artsy fartsy collectibles for the last 3 years. Encompassing 250 plus of “practically anything creative” in diverse media, all associated with this writer’s personal preferences, timeline, people, emotions, memories ...

My hardrive at home and in my work station jam-packed with new artistic assortments so that really prompted me in creating lovelace®. ™’s twin sister LOL. I was trying to find the most suitable play of words , and give my album it’s textual feel. That led me to Sarah’s :) emotional and personal definition of art, and Satu’s aesthetics of sensual desire, sexuality and romantic love.

… not to mention that earlier on I have been an anonymous follower of a co-blogger’s “sexually explicit diary of an outwardly ordinary couple” :).

I belong to the most sensual influence in the zodiac, bar none. Ruled by Venus, Taureans live to be pleasurably stimulated. Great food, good wine, fine music, long afternoons spent lounging in lavish comfort — if it involves pleasing sensations, Taurus is there. Under the Astrology of Kink, I am Taurus the Hedonist LOL … that somehow justifies my natural affiliation to anything … everything sensual :)

Read somewhere in the net that sexual love and desire, can be found down through literary history in cultures around the world. These collections include Egyptian love songs, Chinese classics from the Ming Dynasty, Indian love poems, and Goethe's erotic poems.

Oh well, must say, new age brought several variations :), and technology provides more access to these deviations.

Currently, in awe and appreciation, finding an anime addict, game fanatic, daydreamer, food lover and pillow-hugger who loves writing and reading poetry. So pleased to discover a proud professional lawyer, wife and mother. 26 years. Asian. I even believe she’s Filipina. I admire her skills, her honesty, her valor as an erotic poet. “Afterglow.”

Welcome to my latest perversion …. I mean, fascination … EROTIC POETRY.

Posting it @ Loveblender last nyte, and today here. I successfully slightly morphed Satu’s.

My pleasure in my pain … masochistic love … reminiscing, reliving our sexual fantasies... the two of us probably will ne'er get to live to see and (do) :(

Two bulls. Joel and I. Divinely sensual! A strong physical attraction and plenty of sensuality. Deep sexual connection and absolute madness in love. That figures.

I remember … I long for … that late night bus ride to Baguio City, lights out, everyone else quiet in their sleep. Left for ourselves, feeding on each other. And yes, the thought of restlessness of being watched, of getting caught, and that sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension.

And that contrived hungry sex on the kitchen sink before he threw her onto the bed. We both wanted to re-enact that scene, immortalizing our love and desire for each other. Minus, the fatal side of course :)

As what he used to say, he still loves good food
and great sex.

I must say, the best ones for me, are the ones I make with some I really love.
Sincerely. Faithfully. Exclusively.



makin' love in the kitchen

My pumpkin pie crust has collapsed in the oven,
but my apple streusel tart came out beautifully.
I had to write before beginning to make the pecan squares, and
concord grape pie.

I am guzzling strong coffee to stay awake,
and using laughter to stay just slightly off balance,
but what I really want is to open my robe,
climb onto your lap,
slide onto you ...
and let you rock me to the moon.

I Love You, honey. Still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive