... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy and 44!

a birthday wish
after an overnight ingress at Centrepoint, and some 3AM paperworks @ home, i dressed to the nines and was off to work by 9 AM, Tuesday, late morn.  ang ganda ko lang talaga kanina :) ... i have this thing going with shirt dresses lately ... over my  ever reliable black flare pants, my nasty and red wedge.  So that's me and my power get up ... and today I was wearin my favorite stuff ... the scent of bubblegum on my summer skin ... my eyes generously queued and the right amount of colorless mascara on my little lashes, the strength of strawberry red on my lips, a couple of pearls, onyx and rosary-white beads to pimp my outfit.   it's my 4th day, i bleed like i was ran over by a firetruck, the tigress was out for a growl!

May 7.  This is the theme of the day.   44 summers away
love's still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive