... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, November 25, 2013

fashionably sick II


This my Cath.  This my deep and low back Kamiseta™ tops.

Medical Mission last Friday and oh there were many cute babies and toddlers ... sick but still cute and cuddly ... couldnt resist but take them one by one in my arms ....

Raining and my legendary laziness to bring (and use) umbrella.

Monday today.  Called in sick.

Thank God, not streps (again).  This weekend Id gotta get result of my blood test, and drop by Dr. See's.  My prayer warriors all set --- me, to remain borderline and my kidneys to be perfectly fine.

This week I bet Im gonna break my heart again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive