... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

UnBlock (ed)


so
i was thinking about you
and just got a little bolder
to unblock you.  here.
https://www.facebook.com/gypsytales
...
though not bold enough
to keep it.
just because ...



thank God for time zones
Blocked pag buhay ang America
UnB pag tulog na.
***
damn why do i still miss you so much???!  i miss our conversations.  mga jokes mo na ewan ko ba kung saan saan mo napupulot :)  .. our cooking lessons ... your fishing expeditions ... our escapades those many many years that we were apart  ...  ... those little nothings ... until we get dirty LOL ....  sama na natin our regrets ... plans ...  dreams ... daydreams ... yung mahal kita ... at mahal mo ako ...

siguro ... wala lang kasi akong kausap.  i mean, katulad nung naguusap pa tayo.  ilang oras nga ba yon?  di na natin namamalayan, nagpalit na pala ng araw.  I really miss long talks with you.  that was rare.  i never really enjoyed conversation the way i did with you.

kaya ako nagsusulat na lang ... sulat na lang sulat ... isusulat ko na lang ... wala naman akong magagawa  ... sino ba ako to snatch you away from your happy life ... or as if i can really steal you from anything, anyhow, from her at this point ... uhhmmm ... i mean since i was 11 and you were 12.  'tangina lang di ba ... crush na nga lang dalawa pa kame arrghhhh ...   so not ever.  i just call you Mine in Pinterest but but you were really never mine.

tatanda ako at magsusulat pa din ako.  susulat ako ng susulat.  at mamatay ng ganun.
is that good or bad.
but
im a writer that's what i do.
uhhmmm...
and and di ba kasi ...
when i'm writing
... i'm talking ...
and and
when i'm writing
at least di ba ... yun nga ...
"Honey
I        can
pretend
you're
listening."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive