... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Too tired ... too sweet :)





Nah, this ain't another one of those writer's block I usually get myself into.  It was 5 days of travelling and this kick-ass blogger's back breaks.  I'm still human, alright.

I do miss my journal so in the middle of unpacking my luggage, catching up with The Voice Knockout rounds, virtual farming, planning my weekend and the coming weekdays arrgghhh ...  i really really tried tried  tried to make something from my first sweet reunion with my lifelong friend Bengbeng.  Yeah, Beng and me, all the way from Metropolitan Manila, a total of 10 hrs. roadtrip, to Baguio.   So may be, tomorrow, that Suitcase Files :) ...

For now, ... this writer's too tired to write.  I'll turn the lights off ...  keep the cable running ... and my ipod, too ... nah, not Sara Bareilles for tonight, it's too dark, I wanna sleep and i want it sweet ...

...  so meantime, I leave you this.  Ingrid Michaelson's ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive