... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

I, Me and Myself

Day 1 that my daughter's away. I already anticipated long nights, evenings extended until the following morning.  Mornings that will drag the whole day.  

For the next couple of days, my little house will have more space just for one.  My desktop just for myself so I can tweet, instagram, FB and shop online to death LOL ...   I packed my micro sd with Walking Dead series 4, and will be watching it over and over and over again.  I'll pig out on our mallows and hot choc'lates and all the junk foods in our cupboard.

Practice makes good.  This is lifelong, I will get a hang of this eventually.  I am an only child.  I grew up very independent.  This should be peanuts for me.

For now, my house is so quiet and peaceful.  I'm sniffin' vanilla like a junkie.  :-).  I get to bed with shea butter on my lips, fresh tomato marks on my cheeks, castor oil on my eyes ... and smellin Bench Bambino ;-)

pamper me!

Daryllll!!!!!

some alone time in my favorite spot sa may kabisera @ Starbucks Dasma w/a much needed dose of signature hot choc'late Tall for here ;-) ... got Delirium and Dixie Chicks

Saturday lunch in my room --- Thank God for girlfriends for keeping me company :-)


and cherries for dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive