... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Two less lonely people ...

Another year --- another chance to make it right.
Hats off for the courage to cut loose.  And end it finally.
More hats to go flying --- for the firm resolve to start all over again!
We were just online August --- talking about failing on her first marriage, a long time of cruising, from old lovers to new ones.  Finally, last night, so I  was told,  she just married her true love.  So the divorce came fast, the wedding faster.  One soul out, of a sexless marriage and/or a loveless sex. 

We age, we get tasteful ;-),   (i mean some of us.)

Cheers to the new Mr. and Mrs. Boyle!




each time we fall in love, it always feels like the first time, even when you know, it's gonna be your last.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive