... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Another Valentine



A Glenn Frey original.  This was OPM.  Nyoy Volante's.  I hear a symphony of strings.  We trek TPLEX
on the way to Baguio, and I wish I could leave this piece to everyone  for some easy listening.  But the words were razor sharp.  The guitar weeps, the shriek pierces the cold Tuesday air.  Something in my eye, must be the fog.  ---  Sad but true, in life, the one who loves you, and the one you love, sometimes are two different persons.  Sadder even, when you have them both in one/criss-crossing episode/s in your book.   In life, we have to make difficult decisions that we wish we do not have to make, but then we have to.  And that choice we are forced to make, that was sadder.  And that part when it's all made up, that's the saddest ... that part --- we have to live with all our lives.

Shit happens.  Love sucks.

***
This is actually sunrise :)

comin' through



The Tarlac–Pangasinan–La Union Expressway (TPLEx)



That's my Marley in-ear 


...to be continued ... more Baguio pics (hope they're not sideways anymore LOL)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive