... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Dreamin' and snappin' out of it (like a natural Pro)



... but can't cuz
..  you won't
... and (actually) never did.






*can pass for Loveblender, is it? :)



you love someone, and it's not mutual.  but the moment feeling tells you he does, i mean, loves you like you do.  love ruins your sense of sight.  love destroys your sense of reason.  and for all the things he did that he shouldn't have.  and for all those things he should have done but didn't.  posts deleted.  posts shouted.  status updates.  Christmas photos liked.  his complete abandonment of you during times you  needed him most.  of posers and stalkers who called you names to your friends and your own daughter.  hell breaks loose.    it was a circus and you were made a clown.  yet, you chose to believe yourself, and trust your feelings.

yet spells get broken, too.  in as much as you want it keep it, the way you believed it.  reality sets in eventually.and no matter how hard you try to unbreak it ... funny how, you couldn't bring yourself to believe it anymore. you know, that moment feeling. :)

you have come to accept, not when you were younger,  not in mid life.  not when you're older.  and that there was no past life, no next life either.  not in a million years.  no love found.

No Love Lost.






***  that figures, yung umiiyak ka habang nagpa Farmville lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive