... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Friday, August 22, 2014

My Headbang Brood



my early (younger) days in Metropolitan Manila, in my early 20s.  I come home to Meycauayan at Julian Eymard, and meet up with my cousins.  I don't join their drinking but I was part of the rowdy crew.

si chamberluk at chamberlain lol ...mga pinsan kong rockers, they got me into  Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Harem Scarem and Guns N' Roses.

we used to sing this together.  needless to say, we love this piece.  over the years, i came across a few covers, these three i loved (the original included) the most.  the jazz version of course, my fave of all faves. Check 'em out.

ang angas ng original



coo ... Babyface



me and my love for jazz  ...  Randy Crawford --- syempre this one's my favorite




Blood thickens ... my rockstar lineage.  It's in the genes pare!   

Missing my cousins BIG BIG time (those days we thought we were invincible)


  ***
Postcript

You got busted.  I got dumped.  knock knock ... WTF happened to heaven?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive