... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Thursday, November 20, 2014

thinking aloud up in the clouds

I miss international flights.  And to be surrounded by foreign faces.  The sound of multi-lingual.  The scent of European cigar and Asian spice ;-) ...

Strong coffee, spicy dark chocolate ... I love the pretty sight of my freshly manicured blue painted little finger nails over the the pages of Pearl Cleage ... air pocket was crazy but you know what bored me in the beginning has now caught my peculiar attention ...




The airplane was shaking and it made me dizzy but words were popping like crazy in my head ...

then there were diamonds around my neatly curled lashes, but no waterfalls as if they found a "happy" place in the peripheral of my eyes :)

... and so i said to myself ...

If they asked why I didn't say goodbye ...  I'd say, reading, writing, dusting off, and Sophie Enchanted ...

... oh how easy for you to forget, and why not?  It was just two months.  And she is your wife.



*PS*
I was trying to text my daughter 30,000 feet above sea level , to amuse her of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive