... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Her Mother's Daughter --- Sophie's 1st Major Event as an Organizer








snipes :( :  i'm such a dummy mommy i know ... for some reasons, can't disable the rest of my favorite youtube pieces in this shared playlist ... so uhhmm i jusz hope my readers are enjoying this as  much as I do.

*a lot of "feel good/life lessons" in videos 2, 3 and 6
** my LSS TVC jingle from McDo, recorded by a talented young lady from my hometown, Olongapo.
*** and of, course, that Cindy's Commercial from childhood days in Gapo
**** a bunch of ol' skool stuff in videos 9, 11 and and and 17 .... La Boum (Ready for Love, Philippine title)  super love namin ng mga barkada ko --- High school days
*****   and that one great mashup --- Sting and Snow Patrol ...sooooo good ....
******  Saving Jane's (2 versions, videos 15 and 26)... para kay Chuck ... I wish him well, I really do  ... no more Good Riddance, alright Chuck!
*******  haha video no. 17, dame naming tawa ni Wenggay dito ... wawa naman Chuck ... dang that Little Red Haired Girl pasaway!  lol  Cardiac arrest na yung isa haha
********  and some of Chuck's playlist in CITEM, and some of mine in CITEM ;-) ... found in his folder by LanLan ... oh Chuck you you stalker thief!
*********  No. 13 ... JT tryin to make me smile, yeah, those days ... dying days :(
********** this I wish you he knew, that I am, I really am --- Shuber's ... part of my evoleoj mixtape
**********  and my funeral march ... The Beekeper's ... butterflies.





songs ... they're jusz words until you hear the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive