... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, August 29, 2015

why I ♥ Instagram

https://instagram.com/lovelace1970



... for simple, straight forward reasons:

1)  The prospects of online shopping ;-)
2)  Lovelier, sharper photos in here
3)   Global and less personal.  Artists, bloggers,  writers, collectors, hobbyists, interesting mommies, celebs in their unguarded moments from all over the world.                      
4)  No nosy officemates (I blocked 'em all haha!!!)  --- yes, indeed, nambablock pa din ako sa IG haha --- me, the grand ol' Dame Blocker Witch!
5)  Hardly talk.  No talk.  No threads.  I don't feel obligated to make a statement :-)
6)  He's not here (jusz may be), bragging about himself and his wife blah blah --- photos spitting to my face like "hey whore you're jusz good nuff for a mistress and cyber fucks!"
7)  Ergo, (somehow, no matter how shallow to you), Instagram, to me, is Peace.

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive