... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

#lovelace #frontpage

I hardly push my keyboard pads these days (Tumblr's been getting me on these short musings sounding lyke poetry like this) ... but you know what, each time I do, I make the headlines.  



Moving on from lilla, that was 13 years ago, then IrMa to jane doe, who died ... this was how she breathe her last,
Truth (by Jane Doe) 2014 Sep 13
                                                           I know only one ... Mine.

From the many things that were said and done
I came to know the truth
From the things you did but never told me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive