... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Ouch!

I.

Forever your bitch ;-)

I’m your passing fancy.   I hope you make me your favorite, and give me something to console myself with.  I hope I made it to your list as your best flavor and your number 1 fling.  Cuz huney this thing who happened to be there while you waited for The One who owns you,  needs some bragging rights, too. :-*  

II.


UNWORTHY!
  
… but then again.  it was crystal clear.  it was very elementary.  it was given.    and it was precise.  what are words for, when reality is screaming like a mad man on your face.  and goodbyes, unnecessary,  for someone who was never there.  nah, true love did not get you there.  same place i was.  


This whore is somebody's favorite Fling.  Sh'es hot, she's horny, she's dirty, above all, she's Free of Charge lol


Just a fling*.   Me to you.  That was all I was.

 *Fling re-defined.  A middle aged torn and worn ugly bitch, useful only for free cyber sex, not worthy of an explanation or anything.  lmao
*** *** ***
“It started to make sense to me.  Why he’d go along with a scheme like this.  It’s not so he can move on from Gen  It’s so he can’t.  I’m just his excuse.  I’m holding Genevieve’s place for her.  When that piece makes sense, everything else starts, too.”  Jenny Han, author of the book I've been struggling to finish, then suddenly found it's way to me though this piercing lines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive