... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Para kay Tintoy*




Alaala ni Tintoy* :-) … .....  ...
hika … hika ang inabot ko (nung piliting sumabay sa yo  hanggang kanto ng isipan mong parang Sweepstakes ang hirap manalo…) … yung panahon na akala ko ikaw ang mahal ko  … eh yun naman pala hinde.

Kahapon sa PSIA pinagusapan namin ni Jenna, we can be business partners daw us,  Goody, Jen, you, me.  I begged off.  OK lang naman pero hwag na lang.  :-)



*Tintoy, a monicker coined by Fayie.  Meme nya together with Phia hehe .... ano ba istorya nyan lol ... eto yun ...

Head ako ng ITSED as usual busy, another busy day sa ITSED.  YM naman laging naka open that time.  Nag buzz si Faye, eto ... "Nena, ang syota mo, ayun, nakahitit na naman ng katol!"  haha eh naman kasi naman, rampa pa more sa hallway ng CITEM naka-shades, tinted!  TINTED, thus, TINTOY!  


Si Tintoy, and original na Charlie Brown ng buhay ko dati hahah take note dati ha, nuff na wag nang bigyan pa ng kulay.  Pina-cool ni Bok Wenggay at ginawang "Chuck".  

Hayyyy Charlie Brown, kung alam mo lang andame nyong Peter Pan.  Mark Dresden I hope you've grown up to be a man since the time I left (I left you.)

Good Grief, indeed.
CODE photoshoot, in his (in)famous tinted shades, here, clowning around with Inno.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive