... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

somethin about Tu'son :-)

July 30,  Facebook, a touch of electropop got me ... there you go ... some nice DJ job .... and really great storytellin'


So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover.  That I know you can't afford.
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder./  Pull the sheets right off the corner.
Of the mattress that you stole.  From your roommate back in Boulder.  We ain't ever getting older. 


We ain't ever getting older!!!

Lat night in Facebook, this was on fireeeee  ....

He'a got shy green eyes and long lashies.  Halsey was such a tease with her flesh brassier and painted skin!  And yes, I agree, there was chemistry there ... Ahuh ...

and can i say, Drew's low raspy voice is sooooooo sexy arrggghhhh.  Halsey's tone's edgy.  Watch her (at 2:03) say, "four years no call, and now i'm looking pretty!!!! in a hotel bar."  Lyke a boss ei this Halsey girl!

their contrasting selves, they blend so naturally.  and yeah, that's chemistry to me.  alchemy.
(and alex pall, yeah, alex, he didn't mind ... he's a self confessed slave to his girlfriend .... woohoo LOYAL MEN ARE HOT MEN!, jusz cryin out loud!)



... and guess what's playing in my iphone when you ring me up ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive