... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mozaic

Fighting the clouds and winning it.

A 747 is God’s gift to tired, nerve-wrecked flyers, suspended on air, at the start of descent and in the middle of a visible mass of droplets of water. We left sunshine, and we got welcomed with a big splash. It took me almost two hours just to pass through the Manila-Cavite Expressway. I was getting impatient. So I started browsing Chocolat, while playing Ms Alicia Key’s song to Nana, my monthly cramps is creeping on me like wild scorpions, my bladder angrily waiting to explode, and my poor lungs collapsin’ as my cough worsened over the weekend. Gee, I misz my little darlin’, my little house, my little bed, and everything else in my sweet little life :)

If there was any consolation … I came face to face with my crescent moon and star at Pip R Pip :) … which I traded for a real eye-candy pair of aquamarine swarovski, shirts galore with Sophie’s Little Miss Sunshine, and a real bargain, my sexxxXyyyy mini Tees dressed in salad ;)

And why not, a 3-day bonding with Yangers :)

August blush

One down, last one to go. I love events like that … it’s like taking my much needed, long over-due vacation :) …next weekend is it. North bound, and hoping August is gonna be better. And better means less of work, and more time for moi, my girl, my friends … like that Papemel visit with Jen, Café Juanita with Bok while we tinker with that video she took … hip-hoppin’ eres tu ;) … MyPiayaya some time now … Nat and Pong one round, and yeah who knows that one, too … sniffin’ college ;) … and a serious pep talk between the prodigal pasyente and her internist :(


On higher grounds


Internet’s back :) !
(I can resume my Friendster migration … finally. I jusz hate my regular viewers there … flaunting their wedding cake, their wedding favors, wedding gowns, etc etc … sometimes it makes me wonder … they may be seriously considering inviting me ... for me to deserve all the attention and the updates … I jusz wonder …)


Birthdays, Homecomings and Curtain Calls

Chenggay’s sweet lil Rina’s first b-day bash. I politely, with sadness, declined the invitation. Cebu and the kiddie party all in the same day :( … too bad, dami pa naman naming baon na chika ni Ateng Chenggay. Hayyyy miszin Chenggay …

Life’s lessons … always the best gift. Wishing my Tita a really genuine happy birthday.

And some quickie message posted on her FB wall.
Irma S. Vanta: Hi Kapuso, happy birthday! mwahhhh
2 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike · See Wall-to-Wall

Doris Gacho: Thank you! 28 na ako. 20 years ago. He he.
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Me: ‎.... hummm so that makes me ... hehe ... misyah Dors and the rest of CITEM ... i mean some CITEM ... errrr I think a few CITEM hahahah
24 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
·

Got a call on my way home today. I almost hung up thinking it was one of those nasty prank calls … cousz Eric’s home at ginu-good time ako. I scampered for a calendar, trying to fix my schedule. I’ll try to get cousz Carrots, Tita and the boys. It looks impossible at this time. Half of next week is practically wasted … I’ll be on the road again. Hayyyy ….

I learned of Uncle John’s passing. This generation’s going :( … the sad truth about life. As a journey ends, I remember, faces of little children, off the streets, now all grown, writing their own pages. It wasn’t perfect. But it’s better than bad. Thank you Uncle John.

Freaky Friday

24/7. (Do you ever sleep?)

Hey somebody homegrown’s searching for someone’s Multiply, and landed on my map!

Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive