... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Holy Birth Week :)






Dinner date on a Holy Great Monday with CITEM friends. Monster pizza with EMD on Spy Wednesday. Family bonding on a Maundy Thursday. 21st of April.

It travelled all the way from Timog to Solar Homes. My dream, Pippi Longstocking cake. The first and the only in the Philippines. On my 41st, I bought myself an expensive marshamallow cake! Hurrayyy!!! Very very me. And btw, it’s purple, too.
(I realized how gratifying it is to buy yourself a cake. I looked weird and funny at first hahahah pero sobrang tuwang tuwa ako. I got the cake I wanted, in the look and package that I soooo desired hehehe .... uhmmm besides, I am really a weird and funny girl... so for all I care!)

Too many writings on my wall. My heartfelt thanks to my family and friends who sent in their “happy birthday greetings”.

Me such a little big girl so starry eyed with all my birthday presents and latest acquisitions: I’ve got a new purple plate that comes with a salad plate on rustic blue like coming out of the Renaissance period. A new fairy bling to wrap around my neck. Dainty cups for our hot choc’late. Steripods for Me and Soph (even with Dianini’s discouragement). A home spa foot massage ;), and my second batch of KJ ;) ;), and yes, free coffee grounds from Starbucks for my garden. Tita brought us her 50’s looking “Endless Love” bicycle. Looking old and ruggedly handsome in my garage. I also got a chance with Hanh’s last Monday, when school starts this June, Sophie will finally have a pepper spray .... :) ... Mommy knows best di ba naman.

I scrubbed clean my bathroom walls. It was a success. I’ve got fresh paint. Blue black on my toes.. We had ice cream on a Saturday. And hot chocolate on a Sunday. And lots of pasta in between.

Martha has to go. To give chance to Chuck and Heather. ;) Honestly, they don’t look pretty together. But sometimes, I guess, that’s just the way it’s meant to be. Disturbingly beautiful. My Afrikaan lovebirds. (LOL)

I’m packing for my next event. It’s about 4 hour drive from Manila. I hope to go the distance with Liz Gilbert. And start with Redd Quill's Mastretta. Van Draanen waiting for me.

In fairyland, I am Lark Ghillie Laurel Notchwood, and you are Faylinn Whim Lilac Bumblebottom. And uhhmmmm you don’t know this baby, but I have a good clear view of you from my bedroom window ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive