... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Monday, May 2, 2011

... lazy hazy Monday.

... yeah yeah, bummed around my bedroom along with my intermittent internet connection. spent my time migrating Friendster photos to my Facebook, hopefully, I'd be able to beat their May 31st deadline. A week of absence in FB, I almost missed Bok's Tagaytay photos ... my dream venue ... Sonya's Garden hush hush. So there, I was able to reply to all my private messages. I have invitation from Denver argggggg of all places. May post-bday paramdam hayyyy, can't you see the answer flashing on my forehead ... I DON'T LIKE!

I have mastered the art, the science, the spell of curing green eyes. :) Pustahan. Parang yung dati and una, natulog lang ang CITEM, cge na nga, nag weekend hahahah, 2 days, 48 hours, dami na noon huh, tagal na non :) ... come Monday, I bet ...

This is "Hot Chocolate", author anonymous :) . It was under inspirational. Me, I find it sexy. :) ... and yes a little overdose on Astrid North.


Blush little cloud blush
A deep scarlet red
Salt press in to wounds
Honey sweet and just as bitter
Contradict my words
Place a fiddle in my mouth
Play a little tune
Throw us in to an ice age
Whisper in to the dark
Turn the sky purple
See in black and white
Glass breaks in to dust
Glitter about my feet
Look in to the archives
Find the betrayal
The Angel’s Demon unfound
Terror stricken
I dance on my toes
Feel the fingers in my hair
Pushing in to my brain
Smile goofy
And tap my fingers
Scream like a banshee
Squish a bug with my truck
Feel power fall between fingers
Making circle
In the shadow dust
Play the Pyramid song
On my stomach
One, two, three
Love the hate
Take it to you
Feel the red lights
Press brands in to my skin
Does it matter?
Am I crazy?



... all night long
but i don't mind
cause i have you on my mind



marshmallows and bubblegum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive