... my other garden ;)

About Me

My photo
I'm not a graceful person. I'm not a Sunday morning or a Friday sunset. I am a Tuesday 2AM, I am gunshots muffled by a few city blocks, I am a broken window during February. My bones crack on a nightly basis. I fall from elegance with a dull thud, and I apologize for my awkward sadness. I sometimes believe that I don't belong around people, that I belong to all the leap days that didn't happen. The way light and darkness mix under my skin has become a storm. You don't see the lightning, but you hear the echoes.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

drawing a smile

I've got 2 major problems solved. These have been lingering for a few months, Friday afternoon, they’re off my shoulders finally. To God be the Glory. All lessons I’m keeping with me as I move along.

A couple of good deeds done.
- Manong’s frantic yet generous buena mano
- Some stranger’s reluctant angel
- Yoh’ s hero
- An expectant mom’s helping hand
- A kind voice and soft smile, a taste of “niceness” to someone who hurt me in
the past

Underwent some serious shopping and dining therapy

- Burberry plaid arrrrhhhh
- Bangle dangles, rustic and bronze
- Tops, off shoulder and dressy
- Lingerie yummmm
- Victoria Secret Berry Kiss Shimmerin' yummmm
- pigged out at Buddy's
- and mg daily dose of hot dark choc'late
- Ron Pope in my IPOD
- may be, a little late but am lovin' my blueberry toes :)

...and some major major fixing ...

- my way back to my daughter's heart
- my recently broken myogenic muscular organ (in any which way i can)

Finally, sigil via Psalm 47.

Out little topiary tree of red roses are out together with my adorable Mr. Frost collection. We started Christmas yesterday. Sunday, my little house was all lighted up.



... some random thoughts on the recently passed week (August 29 -September 4)while trying my very bestest to draw a smile and stick it to my face without those lips going down hayyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive